The World is Changing. And Some of It for the Better.
The opportunity to radically effect energy savings is upon us.
Building projects go up faster, with tighter tolerances and lower operating costs when innovative builders use Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) from GeoFazeTM. With panel systems from GeoFaze designs are liberated from the constraints of conventional
SIPs from GeoFaze are manufactured under a license from
R-Control and meet the highest quality standards. We use state-of-the-art 3D CAD software to cut your panels directly on the most advanced CNC milling machine in the USA. Our panel systems are then trucked to your building site and erected in days versus weeks
Homes and buildings planned in the U.S. Southwest are a particular strength of the GeoFaze team. In fact, you’ll find that we are familiar with the environmental needs from the Gulf Coast to the Rocky Mountains. And we can ship efficiently from our Texas plant to locations in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and New Mexico.
Custom homeowners and commercial building owners will enjoy the benefits of a SIP building from GeoFaze for generations to come. These benefits include:
- Energy Efficiency: SIPs from GeoFaze dramatically reduce air infiltration and provide superior insulating characteristics that can lower energy consumption by 40-60%.
- Green Building: SIPs from GeoFaze reduce the impact on the environment by using component materials that are earth friendly, and they contribute significant LEED points to your project.
- Construction Speed: SIPs from GeoFaze are a faster, better method of construction because they reduce framing time by as much as two-thirds compared to conventional stick-framing methods.
- Comfort: SIPs from GeoFaze create an improved interior environment that blocks wind and moisture. R-Control SIPs from GeoFaze enable an environment that is quiet and clean with year-round temperature control and indoor air quality— less dust and fewer allergens.
- Strength: SIPs from GeoFaze are a strong, durable method of construction. They outperform conventional stick-framing methods in both structural testing and real world high wind and earthquake experiences.
If you would like specifications, construction details, or a personal presentation on R-Control SIPs from GeoFaze, just call 830-315-5050 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The world is changing. And some of it for the better.